MAH MCA CET
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) to conduct the Online MAH-MCA-CET for admission to first year/ direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of two-year full time post graduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
1. All Government/ Government Aided Institutes offering MCA course
2. All University Departments offering MCA course
3. University Managed Institutes offering MCA course
4. All Un-Aided MCA Institutes
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed BCA or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State); or..
- Passed B.Sc. or B.Com. or B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University) and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State); (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET).
Syllabus and Marking Scheme:
The Online CET paper contains has four sections:
Mathematics and Statistics,
Logical/ Abstract reasoning,
English comprehension and verbal ability
Total number of questions 100
Total time allotted: 90 minutes.
Negative Marking: No
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks per question||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics & Statistics||30||2||60|
|Logical/ Abstract Reasoning||30||2||60|
|English comprehension and verbal ability||20||2||40|